From: Ronald STEVENS <Ronald@sdc.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Leaning using the MVP50
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 10:08:40 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hello guys

I was playing with the MVP50, and I was trying to use the lean function of this unit. But it starts to confuse me, as it seems it shows the LOP number on the first cylinder that got lean ?!

I might be seeing this wrong but on the MVP50 after leaning it shows the first and last cylinder that peaked (upper right corner), the first cylinder shows for example 50 degrees LOP and the last only 20 degrees LOP, but the engine monitor shows the first cylinder as the main temp LOP ! (big numbers)

Now I might be wrong but I was taught to use the richest (last) cylinder to lean on........any suggestions?

Thanks -- Ronald (>73 hours and counting)