From: Jeff Pelletier <Loantracy@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Question regarding EMS (JPI, Dynon...)
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 18:24:18 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I am using the Dynon Skyview and have the VM fuel probes.
I purchased 2ea.( 150.00 ea)  capacitance to voltage convertors from Princeton Electronics.

I have not yet filled the tanks but they need to be calabrated at that time.

Hope this helps

    Jeff Pelletier
           209.609.0233
        efax 888.900.0910

On Oct 1, 2011, at 6:29 AM, Patrick Hayoz wrote:

Hello to all,

My engine monitoring system is a Vision Microsystems (VM) EPI 800 and worked
well for the last eight years – and still works fine.

I'm thinking of a replacement system – in case of a major failure of the actual system.

My recent research showed that most of the installed sensors are compatible with the
EMS used today.

Fuelprobe compatibility?
Does anybody knows about the compatibility of the VM Fuel probes? I have two of them
installed in the wings. A calibration was done back in 2002 to respect of the Fueltank geometry…

Which system to for?
What are y<our experiences with JPI, Dynon and others?

Any hints and thoughts are welcome, thank you.

Patrick, LNC2, Switzerland