From: paul miller <paul@tbm700.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: You know when you need to align the tires when....
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:36:43 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
1) your Legacy takes two people to move, the other Legacy in the hangar rolls with a light breeze.
2) You adjusted the forks and did not realize there were slots.
3) Your new tires begin to look like (below) after only 5 landings.
4) after pushing into the hangar, the Legacy slowly tries to return in the opposite direction and the tires continue to groan for another 5 minutes.
5) Takeoffs are longer and landings don't need a lot of braking.

So, I think I covered all the symptoms.  After some help from online owners and I bought a cheap laser level, aligned the wheels to a small toe-in and now things are MUCH MUCH better.  The other Legacy in my hangar will move with one hand.  Mine is close but I think I'll do another check soon.  Thanks for the offline help.

Paul (Legacy)
Calgary