From: Walter Atkinson <walter@advancedpilot.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Fuel injector cleaning
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:36:43 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm going to bet the mags need overhauling.  There is no better ignition test than a high power, inflight, LOP mag check.  None.

Walter

On Aug 23, 2011, at 9:51 AM, paul miller wrote:

470 hours SNEW on mags and plugs.  I did get #5 & #1 going offscale last trip but that is normally corrected by tightening the connectors on that side of the engine.  The EGT wires use a friction connector.  So, the inflight mag check is the best initial diagnostic?  Thanks for the idea,

Paul
Legacy, Calgary

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html