From: Matt Hapgood <matt.hapgood@alumni.duke.edu>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] debonger rebuild/service
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:11:07 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Randy,

I sent mine back to Tim.  They were reasonably quick about a turnaround, but I bought a “spare” so I wouldn’t be down when I didn’t want to be down.

Tim has indicated recently that Risse Racing will service:  541.526.7242.  kevin@risseracing.com

You can also contact Tim at: timothy.ong@leadingedgeaircraft.com

I will rent the spare for $20 per week.  It’s not my goal to make money on this, but I do want to cover my future overhaul costs and I also want to motivate folks to return it as soon as possible.  Here’s the deal that I think is reasonable… (if you think it is unreasonable, please let me know.  I don’t recall what the shock cost, but I’m guessing it was something a bit less than this price.  But you can’t get them anymore and I’d rather keep it, so hopefully this will motivate returning it).

Deposit: $1,000 (refunded when returned in excellent condition (it is NEW now) and clean)

Rental:

  First two weeks: $50 + actual shipping cost

  Second two weeks: $75

  Third two weeks: $100

  Fourth two weeks: $200

  Fifth two weeks: $400

After 10 weeks then you can keep it (inventory it J) and rent it to the next person…

Matt

Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:49 AM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] debonger rebuild/service

I have a set of Tim's debongers. They are several years old and one is leaking.
Is there a kit to rebuild these or do they need to be shipped somewhere?
Hate to down the plane in the middle of the flying season..
Any help greatly appreciated!
It was great to see everyone at OSH
Best,
Randy Snarr
N694RS
235/320

"Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant, if not utterly impossible"
-Simon Newcomb, 1902