From: <larry.eversmeyer@faa.gov>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Rudder Cables
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:51:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I remember there was a post in the past that showed a clevis looking device that one end attached to the eye bolt on the firewall and the other end attached to the rudder cable.  It appeared that as the cables stretched or you didn't get them drawn tight enough you could use this clevis which had adjustment bolts on it to compensate for the slack.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these items and what they are called?

Larry Eversmeyer
still building