From: Cliff Scheel <candp_scheel@msn.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Searches
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:51:19 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I think some are missing the main point here.  If it is reasonably believed that someone is deliberately falsifying records to initiate searches, then they should be gone after by AOPA legal or some other entity.  Filing a false police report is still a crime the last time I looked, and if someone is intentionally targeting GA just for the fun of it, they should be prosecuted.  I hope someone has contacted AOPA legal on this matter rather than just complaining about it.

Cliff Scheel
NEW EP-P builder, with about 60 hours on it so far, and enjoying every debugging  flight.