From: John Hafen <j.hafen@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: True "composite" question
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 02:41:10 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Interesting idea.

I'm thinking of removing the wings from my IVP and replacing them with flexible wooden spar frames held together with Elmer's glue, and covering them with wax and feathers.

John Hafen

On Apr 1, 2011, at 11:13 AM, Gary Edwards wrote:

Wow!  What an idea.  I hope you don't do it.  This one is likely to generate a large amount of responses.

First thing to do: fire the A&P.
Second thing to do: keep building it per the plans.

There is nothing wrong with the wing or the rest of the plane.  There are hundreds of them flying.  Like any plane, mind the numbers properly and all will be fine.

Gary Edwards
LNC2