From: <bronnenmeier@GROBSYSTEMS.COM>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: flight simulator
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:47:30 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Dear subscribers,

Since I am close to flying now I wanted to ask you if you have any experience with this flight simulator software.

How much money do I have to spend. Does it help? – is it an instrument that can keep you current.

The Instrument set up they have in there is very similar to my airplane.

I just remember when I took my instrument rating I had 1 hour of simulator – it did not do much for me at this time and I never tried it again.

Thanks for your help

Ralf