From: Gil <gil.cargill@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Lancair Owners & Builders organization Dinner @ Sun'nFun
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:20:03 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Do you have my reservation?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2011, at 7:38 AM, Robert R Pastusek <rpastusek@htii.com> wrote:

SUN ‘N FUN LOBO BANQUET

ATTENTION ALL LANCAIR OWNERS/BUILDERS

Thursday, March 31

Huntington Hills Golf & Country Club

Lakeland, Florida

We have an unusually low number of reservations for the Sun ‘n Fun LOBO banquet.  It would appear that far fewer people are planning on attending this year.  The previous two LOBO banquets had great attendance with many reservations at this point prior to the banquet.  So in the interest of using your membership money wisely, unless we receive many more reservations by this Wednesday, March 9, we will need to cancel the Sun ‘n Fun LOBO banquet this year.  If you plan to attend and just haven’t made your reservations yet, PLEASE DO SO BY THIS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9 Go to the www.lancairowners.com website and click on the link to PayPal to purchase your tickets.

This will have no impact on the LOBO banquet at AirVenture which will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn, Oshkosh, Thursday, July 28.  Do please make your reservations early for this one if you’ve not already done so.

And don’t miss the 1st LOBO/Lancair Fly-In, Oct. 7-9, Branson, Missouri,  We already have a great many reservations for that event.  Lisa Williams and Claudette Colwell, representing Lancair and LOBO, continue to work on making this a truly memorable event.

We are still a couple of people short of a minimum number of attendees for LOBO’s Lancair Structures, Assembly and Finishing Seminar on 19-20 March in Trenton, WV. If you’re interested in learning about building and finishing your Lancair—from a true pro—email to me right away, as we’ve set Wednesday as the cut-off for a go-ahead for this seminar as well. If you’ve signed up, and received an acknowledgement from me, you are on the list; if you did not receive an acknowledgement, please give me another email.

Thanks,

Bob Pastusek

rpastusek@htii.com