From: Danny <danny.miller@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: lancair 360 value
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:19:35 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jeff,
There is no simple answer to this.  I spent 8 months looking at 50-60 airplanes ranging from $45k to $120k before I bought one a month ago for $82k.  The problem is there are many other things to think about.  Is the current owner the builder; does he have all the builder logs and factory docs; does it have adjustable rudder pedals (1 side or 2); long or short engine mount; Legacy style canopy attach & latch; which tail (large or small); which landing gear (original or Outback); shocks or donuts on the mains; header tank; long range tanks; gross weight; is the CG in range with the a/c loaded to the max; is the GPS coupled to the AP; how's the interior/exterior?  This is just a handful of items to think about.  Believe me, you have to kiss alot of frogs before you find one worth your money.  And in today's market, I don't care what anybody says, values are down.

Danny

From: jeffrey rienzi <ptjetpilot@hotmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: lancair 360 value
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:08:41 -0500
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Message Header

Undecoded Message
Hey Guys,

 Like to get the groups opinion on what a ball park value would be for a 2003 Lancair 360
with mid time engine IO360 (210 HP), 3 bladed MT prop, Garmin 530W, standard 6 pack,
Sorcerer Auto pilot, flying aircraft.

Thanks