From: randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Lancair 360 Down in Utah Saturday N989TT
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:19:34 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
A friend of mine in the Search and Rescue told me last night there was a Lancair 360 Lost Saturday evening near Milford Utah.
The preliminary info I have was an emergency was declared at 5:15pm with the crash at 5:28pm.
The flight reportedly started in Grand junction Co and was destined for somewhere in So Cal.
Weather at Milford Utah near the crash site at 5:30pm was 1/2 mile visibility in snow, overcast 100 ft. Unofficially of course..There was some mention of engine trouble.
1 soul was aboard fatally injured in the crash.

Horrible..

Randy Snarr

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_17501842?nclick_check=1