From: Roger Iverin <roger@iverin.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping of Lancair 320/360
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:04:09 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Cool... I'm living in Tananger - 10km out of Stavanger.
15min drive from Sola and my own hangar :-)

I'm born and raised in Narvik, and have been flying in Lofoten etc.
And trust me I will do again...

Do you know any who has a Engine mount long type ?
The build assist shop I used stole mine :-(

I'm not able to email on the adress you are sending from?
cskelt@earthlink.net

Best regards
Roger Iverin

On 05.02.2011 15:05, cskelt@earthlink.net wrote:
Roger,
Still doing the interminable filling and sanding... maybe this year?  Good
luck with the move to Norway -- I lived in Stavanger in the late eighties
and it's the best place to fly, and very GA friendly...  Make sure you go
to the far north and the Lofoten Islands and you'll get there quicker than
I did in a Piper Warrior.

Regards, Chris.

From: Roger Iverin<roger@iverin.com>
To:<lml@lancaironline.net>
Date: 2/3/2011 11:39:50 AM
Subject: Shipping of Lanacir 320/360

Folks,

Is it anyone here on the list with experience to ship 320/360 in
container ?
For me it seems like it is a little nightmare ?

Let m know about someone knows about it have been done ?

Roger