From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: LOBO/Lancair Fly-in
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:32:08 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for "Lisa Williams" <lisaw@lancair.com>:

 LOBO, in conjunction with sponsorship by Lancair International is
 bringing to you the first annual LOBO/Lancair Fly-In!  Come and join a
 fellowship of Lancair owners, builders, and pilots to celebrate personal
 aviation, Lancair style.  This will be a first class event, in a good
 central location.

 Sponsored also in part by NationAir Insurance, we have selected a
 location and date, beautiful Branson, Missouri in October!  The 2011
 LOBO/Lancair Fly-in will highlight a tradition of support, cooperation
 and enthusiasm between the people who enjoy Lancair's and the people who
 create, supply, and support them.

 Date:                           October 7-9, 2011

 Location:                     Taney County Airport KPLK, Hollister, MO -
 3.2 miles from the Hilton

 Cost:                            $75.00 per person, $50.00 for
 accompanying spouse

                                    For Saturday only arrival:  $50.00
 per person, $40.00 for spouse

 There is a block of rooms set up at the:  Ask for group rate for Lancair
 International $139.00 per night:

 Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing

 3 Branson Landing

 Branson, Missouri  65616

 417-336-5500

 Car rentals are available through Avis Rent A Car at the Taney County
 Airport FBO with the following rates:

 Economy:          $25.00 per day - all with unlimited mileage

 Mid Size:           $30.00 per day

Full Size:           $35.00 per day

 If you are interested in renting a car, please let me know and I will
 reserve it for you.

 Attendees can look forward to tremendous fun and the opportunity to
 learn more about building, flying and maintaining Lancair aircraft.  The
 two-day schedule currently being planned will include fact-filled
 forums, hands-on demonstrations, challenging builder and pilot skill
 competitions, informative vendor displays, optional field trips enjoying
 the local highlights, delectable victuals, a chance to show off your
 Lancair aircraft while appreciating the workmanship of fellow builders,
 and finally, for those who just love to yak about airplanes, hangar talk
 'til your voice gives out.

 I would like to get a count of the number of people interested in
 attending prior to March 1, 2011, so if you can RSVP to either myself or
 Claudette, that would be great!

 If you're a Lancair enthusiast, don't miss this opportunity to help LOBO
 and Lancair International celebrate the world's best person flying
 machines.  Watch for more upcoming information.

 Lisa M. Williams

 Event Co-Chairperson

 Lancair International

 541-923-2244