From: Bryan Wullner <vonjet@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Cool Legacy aft window installation method
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 19:29:03 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I didn't drill holes in mine either. I put my window in backed it with a large piece of soft packing foam so it could conform to the window shape and apply even pressure. Placed a piece of plywood on the foam and used wood pieces properly braced inside the fuselage to apply pressure to the wood backed foam evenly. Worked perfect. Just don't apply to much pressure or it can distort the flange around the window.
That suction cup idea sounds pretty neat and maybe easier though.

Bryan