From: Rod Pharis <rpharis@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: RSA-5 Fuel Injector Mixture Lever
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:24:34 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Can you flip it 180 degrees to move it over to make more clearance, or would that make it worse?

Rod

Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 5:53 AM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: RSA-5 Fuel Injector Mixture Lever

Rob,

Make one to your specs.

Grayhawk

In a message dated 12/19/2010 6:09:59 P.M. Central Standard Time, rwolf99@aol.com writes:

The mixture lever on the bottom-mounted RSA-5 fuel injector on my IO-360 engine is extremely close to the cowling scoop.  This lever has a joggle in it which allows the rod-end bearing on the end of my mixture control cable to be somewhat farther outboard than it would be with a straight lever.  I can either make a "beauty blister" on my cowling scoop, or replace the offset lever with a straight one (of one exists).

A google search was not helpful.  I have not called Precision Airmotive yet.  Does anyone on the list know if a straight mixture lever exists?

- Rob Wolf

Lancair 360, trying to finish...