From: John Spry <spry@paradise.net.nz>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: VMS 800 Curious RPM Indications
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:27:52 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
After some period of perfectly satisfactory use, I began to am experience continuous fluctuating RPM indications of up to 150 RPM +/-.

Initially I thought that it might be a fault in the signal generator so I changed the VMS input from that to the electronic ignition - the problem still persisted.

I measured the RPM using an automotive type multimeter attached to the same input from the electronic ignition - rock steady result.

Can anyone shed any light on the problem.

Thanks

John Spry L320

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5643 (20101123) __________

http://www.eset.com