From: Stan Fields <sdfields@austin.rr.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Air Conditioning for the 320/360
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:09:39 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hello Craig,

I'm installing the StarFlight Condensor Unit that I got from FlightLineAC in
my Legacy. The condenser installs behind the co-pilot's seat and uses two 6"
access holes for the heat exchange. I'm still building so it will be awhile
before I know how well it works, but if it works as good as the StarFlight
rudders I installed it should be great. Other installations don't report any
resulting loss of airspeed.

Stan Fields
Legacy #201
www.lancairlegacybuilder.com