From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Thermawing
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:18:12 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Dougs experience sounds almost exactly like mine.  My ordeal with RDD ended
about 12/07.  Replaced the alternator on arrival home (bad batch from
Kelly).  Replaced the accessory drive pulley soon after.  On board computer
indicates the system is working but the ice I've been in in 3 years has not
all been prevented.  Anyone know how to test the pads directly?
Since parting (unsatisfactorily) with RDD I've talked to Doug Goodrich at
Goodrich Aviation about my system.  Anyone had any contact with him?  He's
Kellys east coast installer.
Tim
N524JG, LNC4P