From: Lancair <lancair-esp@ustek.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: Thank you & good bye
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:18:12 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
From: Justin Hawkins [mailto:JustinH@lancair.com]
I am sure I will see some of you from time to time I have accepted an opportunity with RDD as a builder and consultant, so I will be involved with the Lancair community.

Thank you and Hello Again is more like it.  Justin's not moving, just changing logos on his shirt.

Justin was the first person I met at the factory when I started my 4 weeks build there in 2004 and I called him again 3 days ago with another question.  He has been a real resource during and after my build and we are all fortunate that he will remain in the family and close by.  And congrats to RDD for snagging another great asset.

Robert M. Simon
ES-P N301ES

Robert M. Simon 12 Aug, 10
Address

4663 Executive Drive #3
Columbus
OH
43220-3627
United States of America
Work
E-mail
r.simon@ustek.com PREF
Postal Label
4663 Executive Drive #3 Columbus, OH 43220-3627 United States of America Work
Full Name
Robert M. Simon
Organization
USTEK Inc.