From: Steve Colwell <mcmess1919@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] New Lancair Legacy Owner
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:51:48 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

There is an excellent CFI/CFII and Legacy owner/builder in the Woodlands, Texas  Ernie Sutter.  Ernie is a LOBO approved instructor.  The list of approved instructors is on the lancairowners.com website under “contacts” with their locations and phone numbers.  Ernie has a lifetime of flying and instructing.  We had two days of training with him in our Legacy, it was some of the best training we have ever had.

Claudette Colwell

Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:02 AM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] New Lancair Legacy Owner

     TO LML:   Gene Harmer of Grapevine, TX just purchased a Lancair Legacy N132X and is looking for CFI to instruct him in his plane.    His phone number is 817-291-9836   and his email address is:   geneharmer@me.com