From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] lancair propjet at osh auction
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 21:42:34 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
David,
I talked to the owner late last week and the aircraft wasn't ready to be
demo'd or sold.  " Lots of ins and outs with this case.  Lots of what have
yous"  as Lebowski would say.  Working on US registration, interior and
exterior mods.  No build records or manuals but Steve Lorenzen builder
assist.  Nose gear collapse, engine, prop rebuild, nosegear update.
The plane is just a few ads below yours on Controller.  N3644Y.  I've been
watching it waiting for my 4P piston to sell.
Tim,
N524JG, LNC4P, #411