From: Bryan Wullner <vonjet@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: My airplane is running HOT
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:08:42 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Ok thanks for the info on the vernotherm Lorn.
I doubt its the size if my exit area since I used zavatsons scoop that was made for his cowlings. I will measure it but would bet money I'm at least 50 sq inches at the exit.
My exhaust tips do extend beyond the exit area somewhat excessively. Would cutting these back closer to the cowling improve any kind of exit area flow?

Bryan

On Jul 21, 2010 4:50 AM, "Lorn H Olsen" <lorn@dynacomm.us> wrote:

Bryan,

It is not just the vernatherm. The vernatherm seat can also be the problem. Again, Lycoming ...

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html