From: Dominic V. Crain <domcrain@tpg.com.au>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: MKII small tail Combo ...VH-CZJ
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:41:14 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

“Ya gotta love 'Experimental'. Wow, and I thought I'd taken lots of liberties.”

Yep.

However, my aeroplane was fully certified when I bought it with the large tail. I rejigged a lot of stuff and obtained the Special C of A required to bring it into the experimental Cat.

I think Angier was here when I measured the span of my horizontal stab.  against another Lancair which has a full span elevator in the large tail mark. Mine is a cupla inches wider.

Cheers

Dom