From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: MK II Tail
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:01:11 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Wolfgang,

Try this:

see attachment - it's an engineer's dream - report back on your findings.

Scott Krueger

In a message dated 7/8/2010 5:47:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Wolfgang@MiCom.net writes:
I'm an engineer by trade. My point is what are the details, the numbers ?
. . . or am I expected to let others weigh my decisions for me ?
. . . simply because they don't want to or can't be quantitative ?

Wolfgang