From: Don Skeele <dskeele@Wvsf.org>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] smalltail CG range?
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:47:13 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
    With serial number 325, the factory should be able to define your airframe type.  It seems to make a difference between a 235/320 engine and a 320/ with a 320 engine. My 235/320 had a forward CG problem with me and a minimum fuel aboard. It was similar to your equipment list, plus an oleo nose gear for additional forward CG moment.  Other contributors had rear CG problems with the 320/320 configuration.  Suggest you do a rough weighing based on what you have, with the basics installed, it should point toward best location for your battery.. My best location was aft of the baggage compartment with a RC Battery.