From: Janie & Ed Smith <2luv2fly@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Legacy Glass Panel Suggestions
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:54:28 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Earl,

A friend of mine has 2 Terra 760D’s  that are for sale.  They were working when removed, but they could be checked by our avionics shop if you are interested in purchasing them.

Regards,

Ed Smith

Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:21 AM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Legacy Glass Panel Suggestions

You wrote: "The Garmin 430W replaced a Garmin 155 and Terra Nav/Com pair."

Do you by chance still have the Terra Com?  Or know of a source?

Thanks, Earl