From: Chris Zavatson <chris_zavatson@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Legacy Trim Tab Servo Speed Control
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:40:43 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Lynn,
I have flown both single and dual rate systems.  It is a matter of degree and personal preference.  The slower trim is simply easier to use.  No more 'flicking the switch' as Don describes it.  It is sort of like the difference between good enough and better.  Our planes are filled with options like that.
Chris

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360 std  MKII (Legacy tail)