From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] 320/360 tail mod
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:13:06 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Danny,

BS.

If you are within 250 NM of KARR, drop me a line and we can arrange a ride for you in my small tailed 320 (N92EX) .......

Scott Krueger

In a message dated 5/25/2010 11:28:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time, dannymiller@wowway.com writes:
Hi folks, I'm new here and I have no doubts this has been discussed at
length in the past.  I'm considering the purchase of a 320 with the original
tail and from everything I've read it seems to be a squirrely a/c subject to
PIO in the landing configuration.  Can you direct me to additional resources
that describe the time/effort/expense, etc. involved in retrofitting the
tail section?

Thanks,
Danny

--