From: Lorn H Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.us>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Red Bull Air Races 06/05->06/06/2010 Detroit River
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:24:58 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
For anyone near the Detroit area.

I just heard that the Red Bull races will be the Detroit area on the 1st weekend of June, 2010.

goto:

   http://www.flyindetroit.com/

I have also heard that the Signature FBO at KDET will be giving fuel discounts and that the Friends of KDET may be arranging rides to the air races. To be eligible for the fuel discounts, follow the instructions on the flyindetroit.com web sight.

--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, ASMEL, ASES, Comm, Inst
DynaComm, Corp., 248-345-0500, mailto:lorn@dynacomm.us