From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] insurance non-renewal notice
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 16:56:01 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Russ,

I’ve received non renewal notices the last 2 years.  AIG last year and XL Aerospace this year.  No claims, No incidences.  I think they just want to let you know (legally) ahead of time you may want to shop.

They may still quote you and rewrite a new policy but with different limits and yes, different premium.

Tim, N524JG

Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 7:48 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] insurance non-renewal notice

Last week I received an insurance non-renewal notice for my Legacy.

Yes I did have a claim last year, I had an incident. The reason given for the cancellation was pilot error.

The company that issued the notice was National Union Fire Insurance Co. of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

What insurance companies are writing insurance for our aircraft's?

Has anybody else received a non-renewal notice from this company?

Russell Steiner

Legacy N2AA