From: GT Phantom <gt_phantom@hotmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: 320/360 AC
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:40:56 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
With proper funding I'm certain I could get AC on your plane.  So as not to risk your aircraft, the prototype will be installed on my 320 - just send a check to...

:D

Bill Reister

On 14:59, Craig Schulze wrote:

Has anyone tried to put AC on a 320/360?  I have been exploring several different ways to install AC on my 320.  Found a great spot for the evaporator.  The compressor is a challenge but the condenser seems to be the biggest challenge.  Don’t think I can use the belly scoop as in some of the other kits because of the hot air that exits the bottom of the cowl.  I have been thinking about the right side of the cowl.  It would be very similar to the oil cooler setup as on the left side of the cowl but only larger and possibly with a fan for ground operations.

There has got to be a way.

Thanks,

Craig Schulze

N73S