From: Randy Hartman <randy@aoaircrafters.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Hydraulic pump available
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:27:56 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Does anyone need a not-new but barely used Oildyne hydraulic pump?  It came out of a LIVP that we changed from a one-way pump to a two-way pump (before the airplane ever flew).  The pump has part number 108BIS32-BNN-1V-14-00-Y and also SAE J1171 printed on it.  No sump.  This pump is in very good condition and probably has only about 20 gear cycles on it.

This would make for a great back-up pump and I will let it go for a very reasonable price.

Randy Hartman

(319) 360-9775