From: F. Barry Knotts <bknotts@buckeye-express.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Fuel Pressure question
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:17:46 -0500
To: <lml>
Not to put too fine a point on it, I believe that SID97-3E is current.  It is available on the Continental website at

http://www.genuinecontinental.aero/documents/SID97-3E.pdf

Barry Knotts
LIV-P, N4XE

John Schroeder wrote:
Dan -

Have they set up the fuel injection system according to the SID97-3D (Fuel Injection System) that Continental publishes? They have charts for altitude and temperature compensation, as well as the correct tools and hookups. This should be done at each annual and before the first flight. On our ES, we mounted the fuel pressure transducer on the firewall, next to the oil pressure transducer. No problems with flying into and out of Ely, NV this past month ( Pattern was 7100 ft.).

Hope this helps,

John