From: J H Webb <airmale4@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Radio Problem
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:17:46 -0500
To: <lml>
Terry,

   At may be more than 50miles but I have had very good success with Muncie Aviation in Muncie, IN.  Ken Talhelm is the best technician and has a good attitude about experimental aircraft. I have had them work on both my L360 and the LIV. Their rates are a little higher but my experience is that they find the problem the first time and really stand behind their work. I have gone to a less expensive shop and ended up spending more by repeat visits without a solution until I went to MIE.

Jack Webb
BSAE