From: Colyn Case at earthlink <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: L-IVP Battery Cooling
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:39:00 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Re: L-IVP Battery Cooling
The Bob Nuckolls wisdom on this is that some voltage drop is okay for a starting system.
I'm only repeating that not endorsing it.
(Caveat, if you have a full feathering prop and would like to air restart after feathering, it takes 20-30 seconds of vigorous
cranking under nasty cold conditions to get it out of feather.   Voltage, and cold cranking amps helpful here)

That doesn't worry me nearly so much as high current unprotected wires in the cockpit, at least when not in starting mode.