From: <LenS790501@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Stab Drawings
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:40:40 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Does anyone have the following drawings from a 360 fast build kit from about 1998: 5-020101, 5-020111, and 5-020121. These give the airfoil of the horizontal stab and are used to make the cradle to hold the stab. The drawing I received in the kit I purchased is A-1111 and the airfoil is not correct for the pre-assembled stab I received. I am more than willing to pay for the duplication and shipping of these drawings.
Thanks,
Len Spina
Tucson
N15EG