From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: Requesting Hydraulic pictures or schematics for 360MKII
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 18:59:30 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for "jkezele@juno.com" <jkezele@juno.com>:

 I am omitting the header tank and have a fwd hinged canopy.  I am planning on
mounting the hydraulic pump fwd of the  fwd hinge bulkhead most likely on the
nose gear tunnel. I would like to review how builders have plumbed their
hydraulic lines when the hydraulic pump is located fwd of the instrument
panel.
 Thank you for your help
 John Kezele

[Take a look at the "Hydraulics / Landing Gear" page on the LML website.  There are a couple photos of my rough-in of the hydraulic system with the pump mounted above the pax footwell.  <Marv>   ]