From: Bill <n5zq@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: E-reader with approach plates
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 20:49:59 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Ron,

I downloaded several regions without any problem whatsoever on the first attempt.

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,650 hrs
N6ZQ  IV under construction

Thanks for the info Bill. It’s a terrific idea.

However, I have tried for two days to download the approach plates. The Nacomatic server keeps “resetting” according to Internet Explorer. I initially tried to download the Southwest US region approach plates. After numerous attempts, I then tried to just download the California approach plates. That failed, as well (“Server Reset”).

Have you actually downloaded any of these plates? If so, any tips for how to do this? I have been using the tip on the website, i.e., “Save Target As”.

Thanks,

Ron