From: Brent Regan <brent@regandesigns.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Chelton System for SALE
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 21:08:33 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have a brand new two screen Chelton EFIS system for sale. It includes a new GADAHRS, MSU, OAT, mating circular connectors, installation manual (avionics shop version), a one year warranty and free phone support. All components have the latest software, updates and databases.  The GADAHRS has the latest certified code loaded. MSRP for this system is >$26K. Make me a reasonable offer. I was going to put this on eBay starting at $15K but I thought my Lancair friends should have the first option. This is a one time only offer.

I also have a couple of "refurbished to new specification" scratch and dent systems.

FYI, Regan Designs was responsible for the design and manufacture of the Chelton displays and ADAHRS systems. Manufacturing was transferred to Mineral Wells last year.  These components were kept on hand to satisfy any service or repair work but our support contract on these components has expired. Since we are no longer  obligated to have these components on hand I wanted to offer them to someone who could put them to good use.

Please contact me via private email so as not to tie up LML bandwidth.

Regards
Brent Regan
Image
DSCF4244.JPG