From: <pbricker@att.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] TNC connector
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 17:59:51 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Robert,
The cable is secured tot he TNC connector the same way as a BNC, ie.n the crimp of the jacket/shield to the section of the connector that is inserted between the dielectric and the shield. The caution is to make sure the connector and the crimp tool match the cable. There are small variations in the dia of the cable types that do matter, even though the cable look very similar.
Paul Bricker
N63PB