From: Robert Pastusek <rpastusek@htii.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Baffle kit for Lancair 360 mkII
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 20:13:41 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I can recommend the baffle kit sold by Lancair for the TSIO-550 for the IV-P. It’s well made, fits well with minor adjustment, and does a good job. Not cheap, but much better than you could build for yourself. Can’t speak for the other engines/models, but this one is very well done. Call Michelle Gagermeier at Lancair on this.

Bob

I think I used the one for the RV-7. It had to be cut down for the much tighter cowling, but all the holes were ready to go. It was a lot less work than the Lancair baffling available at that time. The newer RV versions are better yet.