From: <TByrnes133@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Insurance
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:00:44 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I agree with Bill completely.  Charlie was my DAR, Test pilot, and instructor  on my Lancair IV in 2002.  Since then Charlie has been my recurrent instructor every year and I have found him to extremely knowledgeable.  Charlie is the best instructor I have ever had, and he has always been very fair from a cost stand point.

Tom Byrnes Lancair IV N54TB

In a message dated 4/26/2009 9:23:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, n5zq@verizon.net writes:

Bein' kinda hard on ol Charlie there, Bill. Sounds to me like you're jumping to some very fast conclusions without much thought or evidence.
Charlie is, I believe, the most experienced IV DAR on the planet. He is also one of the most experienced IV pilots/instructors. If you're looking to build and fly safely, the odds are extremely high that Charlie can point you in the right direction. I don't see how it can be anything but a positive to have him involved in the insurance/training scene. I, for one, appreciate his efforts.

Thanks Charlie, let us know what the whole program looks like when you've got it worked out.

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,650 hrs
N6ZQ  IV under construction