From: Wayne Marshall <waynefmarshall@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Flight Instruction
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:09:08 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Dear Fellow Lancair Owners and Builders:

I'd like to bring to your attention an outstanding and experienced Lancair Builder and Fight Instructor.
Carl Stattin is located in San Diego based at SEE. Last year he checked me out in the Legacy that he had built and has now flown for over 600 hours. Carl's background is vast including civilian, military and airline flying. He is retired from the airlines as well as the US Navy Reserves. Carl gave me over 10 hours of flight training as well as ground instruction. The flight instruction covered stalls, emergency procedures, approaches and landings as well as a cross country flight. Carl has great knowledge as a builder and instructor and is a great guy to spend time with as well as receive instruction from. He is fully qualified and insured to instruct in the Legacy. I learned a great deal from Carl and he an his wife Delle were even kind enough to invite me into their home. If you are looking for a great instructor that doesn't charge enough for his services give Carl a call. You can contact him at 619-665-5983 or through his email at carlndelle@san.rr.com.

Sincerely,

                       Wayne Marshall