From: <super_chipmunk@roadrunner.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Epoxy Pump Rebuild
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:42:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
You might try pushing on the valves in the bottom of the tanks with a stirring stick before each use. I've found they tended to stick a bit, but that was using Safetypoxy. If fluids have a hard time flowing from the tanks the plungers will take longer to refill. Push straight down on the valve stem. I used to stir each tank as well to make sure any heavy components were evenly distributed. I also periodically checked the pump ratio.  -Bill Wade