From: Jeffrey Liegner, MD <liegner@embarqmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Landing distance for a IVP ?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:35:29 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Initially 3000' runway (until ~100 hrs), now 2750' (200+ hours).

I've heard some have 2500' minimum, but not me.

Jeff L
LIVP (piston)

Gents:

What do you guys use as far as personal minimums in runway length when landing your IVıs?

I know this is kind of a simplistic question and there are lots of variables.  But lets say good weather, no head wind, sea level.....  You want to land and have a little margin for error in case you float or donıt nail the first brick....What minimum runway would you accept?

John Hafen
IVP 413AJ 110 Hours