From: <vonjet@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Wing torque specs
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:24:41 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Its confusing because everybody on this list has a slightly different answer when it comes to torque values and how to properly acheive them for the main wings on the 320/360. I always thought lancair watched this list but apparently not since they haven't responded.
I understand that 40 foot lbs seems to be the magic number but how do we properly acheive that number using extensions on the wrench and drag on the bolt. Even heard mention of Wet and Dry??
Can anybody clarify a proper method for the 320/360 wing attach?
Thanks