From: <PTACKABURY@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Lancair LOBO fly-in this weekend
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:24:41 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Sue:  Looks like Pam and I will be there on Saturday.  Haven't decided whether to fly or drive--your recommendation please...  How is the aircraft parking going to be?
Hope our Wx cooperates--oh and you want me to give a forum on building a '32 Waco biplane??  I am up to my ears in one; a bigger money pit than a Lancair, honest!
paul, N94PT

In a message dated 4/9/2009 4:53:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, n98pb@sbcglobal.net writes:
Looks like we will get a clear day on Saturday for the Lancair/LOBO fly-in
at Corona (AJO) in So Cal!

Because of the possibility of morning fog, we will have the Aircraft Spruce
run before noon, with lunch (and it looks to be a good one!) around noon.
Keith will do his forum of questions and answers following lunch on the 480
and 430/530.  Crossing our fingers that Don Barnes will make it from the
north to discuss maintenance issues and questions you may have.

Spruce will be giving us a few gift certificates and has some sales going on
this weekend to tempt your pocketbooks.

Looks like we will have tri-tip, ribs and chicken sandwiches for lunch on
Saturday, with Joyce Bricker's fabulous broccoli salad as well as her tasty
pasta salad and Susan's home baked cookies for dessert.

If you are planning on coming, email Susan at sabrunner@sbcglobal.net to be
sure our cook makes enough food!

See you here.

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.