From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Hot #2 on IO-550-N
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:52:50 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Walter,
What if you've done that and the cylinder is still hot?  30 degrees, all
situations, airspeeds, climb and descent, all EGTs.  I've even shielded the
turbos on BOTH sides.
Is next step opening lower cowl? Spring is upon us and I fear I won't keep
#2 below 420 when weather gets warmer.
Thanks,
Tim

#2 no longer the hottest CHT.

Walter Atkinson
Advanced Pilot Seminars

On Apr 6, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Art Bertolina wrote:

Jim
I put Zetex on the baffeling behind the exhaust pipes. I don't know
how much that has helped because it has
been there from hour 1. #2 and #1 are my hottest
cylinders but still are just under 300 in cruise at 17.6gph
LOP
Art
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Cameron" <toucan@Satx.rr.com>