From: JAMES COLLINS <jcollins@snet.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] TruTrack RF
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:52:50 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
This filter solved my problems. Here is a copy of original posting.

I am happy to report that the RF problem I was having with the Trutrak autopilot has been solved.  One of the posted suggestions pointed to a filter adapter that is installed between the controller and the harness.  I ordered part number FCE17-B25AD-250 from Digikey for about $25 and it cured my system.  Not a hint of interference from either radio.
thanks to all who wrote in.